The Real Time “Central Reservation System” allows you to track and manage bookings that your business will receive from different sources (e.g. by phone, walk up bookings, internet, booking agents, booking offices and wholesalers etc).
It is only one of four modules that together make up the Real Time System. These four modules combine to deliver to your business an integrated marketing and distribution system. The four modules are;
- The Central Reservation System (where you manage all your bookings)
- The Front Desk System (used by accommodation and booking offices)
- Your Web Site, Booking System (your customers when viewing your website will be able to book and pay for your trips live real time)
- Third Party Web Site, Booking Systems (third party web site owners can distribute your products on their site with live real time booking capability)
The Central Reservation System is an Internet System which is designed to;
- Enable you to be actively involved in the Distribution of your businesses Inventory (i.e. the seats available or spaces available on your trips). You can use the Central Reservation System to Manage (daily, hourly or by the minute) your Inventory Availability (NB. it allows you to make live Real Time adjustments to your inventory availability).
- Allow you to access Management Information from which you can extract valuable information to help in managing your business.
- Facilitate effective communication of your Product & Marketing Information to a large number of Booking Agents and Front Desks of Accommodation Providers. This information can be updated with live Real Time adjustments being made.